2018 - 9th Annual New England Junior Prep Soccer Camp
Sunday - Thursday
July 8 - 12, 2018
Camp Cost & Registration
Register and pay by June 1 to receive an early bird discount!
Early Bird Price:
Camp cost if registered online and paid in full by June 1, 2018:
Price after June 1, 2018:
Note: Camper registration is not complete until payment has been received. Payment is required to finalize and secure a spot in this camp. We encourage you to register and pay prior to June 1 to allow us to plan properly for camp.
Installment Payments: We will accept 2 installment checks for this camp (half of the fee is required at the time of registration) if you are unable to make 1 full payment. If you intend to make installments payments, please make sure that you indicate this on the online registration form. Please note that eligibility for the early bird discount price requires full payment by June 1. If you elect to pay in 2 installments, be sure to pay the second payment by June 1 to remain eligible for the early bird discount.
How To Register
1. Register online:
2. Submit payment. Make checks payable to CM International Soccerex LLC.
3. Download, print and mail in the required Medical Waiver Form.
Mail Payment and Medical Waiver To:
PO Box 34
Meriden, NH 03770
New England Prep Soccer Camp Senior Coaching Staff has included:
- Charles Mhlauri - Lightning SC Director of Coaching; former head coach of the Zimbabwe Men's National Team
- Kristin Thompson - former coach for the Guam Football Association; player for the Guam Women's National Team
- Paul Campbell - Jamaica National Team; Jamaica National Team GK coach
- Mamba Chisoni - LA Galaxy; Portland Timbers; Coastal Carolina University
- Elizabeth Guimond - Boston Renegades (captain); Franklin Pierce University
- Chris Dawes - Colorado Rapids; Jamaica National Team; World Cup 1998
- Kheli Dube - New England Revolution; Chicago Fire; Zimbabwe National Team
- Ralston Robinson - Jamaica National Team; GK coach
2016 New England Junior Prep Camp Video, YouTube
"The best players in the world are street-wise...their creativity, ball control, and first touch are superb. Come learn from the best who have seen it all - from college, to MLS, to CONCACAF, to AFCON, to World Cup; come be part of the history!" - Charles Mhlauri, Camp Director