Two indoor Winter Advantage sessions offered:
Winter #1 Session starts on November 19, 2016
- Saturday, November 19, 2016 - 10:30 am - 11:45 am
- Saturday, December 3, 2016 - 10:30 am - 11:45 am
- Saturday, December 10, 2016 - 10:30 am - 11:45 am
- Saturday, December 17, 2016 - 10:30 am - 11:45 am
- Saturday, January 7, 2017 - 10:30 am - 11:45 am
- Saturday, January 14, 2017 - 10:30 am - 11:45 am
- Saturday, January 21, 2017 - 10:30 am - 11:45 am
- Saturday, January 28, 2017 - 10:30 am - 11:45 am
- Saturday, February 4, 2017 - 10:30 am - 11:45 am
- Saturday, February 11, 2017 - 10:30 am - 11:45 am
COST: $100 / $140
$100 for each session
$40 player training kit fee (training jersey, soccer shorts & socks.)
*Returning Advantage players do not need to purchase another kit (as long as the previous one still fits!!)
REQUIRED FORM: Print the Printable Registration Form (under Printable Documents) in the last step of the online registration and either scan and email it to us, send it by mail or bring to your first soccer session.
Register online. Click the link below to register your son/daughter.
* RETURNING Advantage players should use their existing GotSoccer account login (account and password) to register. Do NOT create a new account each time you register. Click here for instructions for RETURNING players.
* NEW players must create a new player account in GotSoccer in their first program registration. Click here for instructions for NEW players.
LSC Advantage Training Kit* ($40) – Each uniform kit includes a training jersey, a pair of shorts, and a pair of soccer socks. LSC pre-orders Advantage training kits from our supplier for you, so you do not have to order them directly.
What to Wear – All players should wear their LSC Advantage training kit, shin guards and cleats to each session. Wear street shoes/boots to the Barn and change into your cleats inside
(to avoid tracking in dirt, wet snow, salt, etc -- which permanently stays on
the indoor turf and causes damage.) Returning Advantage participants should wear their previous Advantage training kit, provided that it still fits. New participants will receive their kit ($40 cost) at check-in on the first day of the Advantage Program.
What to Bring – All players should bring a labeled water bottle to each session filled with water only (no juice, Gatorade or food allowed inside the soccer facility). LSC will provide a ball at training.
*Advantage Training Kit Fee Explained – The kit fee is due only if a player is new to the Advantage Program or if his/her training kit no longer fits. Players are expected to maintain their training kits in good condition to last through as many seasons as possible. Replacement kit items are available from the LSC office.
Please see the Camp, Clinic & Program Withdrawal/Refund Policy, which applies to the Lightning Advantage Programs.