Fall 2016 Advantage Program
September 12 - October 17, 2016
Note: No training on Monday, Oct. 10 (Columbus Day)
4:15 - 5:30 PM
Location: Huntley Meadow
111 Turnpike Road, Norwich, VT
* The Fall 2016 Advantage Clinic will run only one day per week due to field availability constraints.
COST – $95, plus $40 kit fee*
*If the player has participated in a previous Advantage Program and the kit still fits, he/she is not required to purchase another.
Advantage Training Kit (Cost = $40) – Each kit includes a training jersey, a pair of shorts, and a pair of soccer socks. LSC pre-orders Advantage training kits from our supplier, so that you do not have to order them online. The kit fee is due only if a player is new to the Advantage Program or if his/her training kit no longer fits. Players are expected to maintain their training kits in good condition to last through as many seasons as possible. Replacement kit items are available from the LSC office. Lightning Spirit Wear items (LSC sweat pants, training jackets, hats, etc.) can be ordered online from the Lightning Store.
>> HOW TO REGISTER:
- Complete the Online Advantage Program Registration Form
All players (new or returning) MUST register online. If you have trouble accessing the form, try a different browser.
- Click on the link above and then create a NEW Individual Users - New Account in GotSoccer, and save your username and password for future registrations. If your child has participated in another LSC program, they may already have a GotSoccer account. If so, the GotSoccer system will assist you in finding your player's username & password.)
- Complete the online registration and be sure to click the Finish and Submit Application button at the end of the application. You will receive a confirming email once we have received your registration form.
- Submit payment on the online form (above) via credit card or e-check, OR mail us a check OR come to the office and pay by cash.
- At Step 4 of 4 of the registration process, print out the Printable Registration Form under Printable Documents (NOT the USClub Registration form) and sign it and either 1) scan and email it back to us, or 2) mail it to us, or 3) bring it to the first Advantage session.
If mailing or bringing fee payment (and form):
Lightning Soccer Club
16 Beaver Meadow Road
Suite 4 - Basement
Norwich, VT 05055
(If you are coming to the office in-person, call ahead to make sure we are in.)
What to Wear – All players should wear their Advantage training kit, shin guards and cleats to each session. Returning Advantage participants should wear their previous Advantage training kit, provided that it still fits. New participants will receive their kit ($40 cost) at check-in on the first day of the Advantage Program.
What to Bring – All players should bring a labeled water bottle to each session. LSC will provide a ball at training.
Rain Dates – If one session is rained out, there is no make-up. If a second session is rained out, there will be a make-up session on Wednesday, June 1, 2016.
Withdrawals – Please see the Camps & Clinics Withdrawal/Refund Policy, which applies to the Lightning Advantage Program.