Advantage Training Kit (Cost = $40) - Each kit includes a training jersey, a pair of shorts, and a pair of soccer socks. LSC pre-orders Advantage Training Kits from our supplier so that you do not have to order them online. The $40 Training Kit fee is due only if a player is new to the Advantage Program or if his/her Training Kit no longer fits. Players are expected to maintain their training kits in good condition to last through as many seasons as possible. Replacement kit items are available from the LSC Office.
HOW TO REGISTER:
- Complete the Spring 2017 Advantage Program Registration Form.
All players (new or returning) must register online. If you have trouble accessing the form, try a different browser.
- Click on the link above and then create a NEW Individual Users - New Account in GotSoccer, and save your username and password for future registrations. (If your child has participated in another LSC program, he/she may already have a GotSoccer account. If so, the GotSoccer system will assist you in finding your player's username and password.)
- Complete the online registration and be sure to click the Finish and Submit Application button at the end of the application. You will receive a confirmation email once your registration has been submitted.
- Submit payment through the online registration (above) via credit card or e-check, OR mail us a check OR come to the office and pay by cash.
- During Step 4 of 4 of the online registration, print out the Printable Registration Form under Printable Documents (NOT the US Club Registration Form) and sign it and either 1) scan and email it back to us, or 2) mail it to us, or 3) bring it to the first Advantage session.
NOTE: If you close out of the online GotSoccer registration prior to printing out this required paper form, you can find it in your player's GotSoccer account.
Click here for instructions: PRINT REGISTRATION FORM
Lightning Soccer Club
16 Beaver Meadow Road
Suite 4 - Basement
Norwich, VT 05055
(If you are coming to the office in-person, call ahead to make sure we are in.)
What to Bring – All players should bring a labeled water bottle to each session. LSC will provide a ball at training.
Rain Dates - If one session is rained out, there is no make-up. If a second session is rained out, there will be a make-up session on Thursday, June 1, 2017.
Please see the Camps & Clinics Withdrawal/Refund Policy, which applies to the Lightning Advantage Program.
If the Advantage Program is full or the dates/times don’t work for you, consider signing up for an !